As i wanted to just put most of my hobby projects on public repositories i decided to clean up some of the code in my space invaders clone.

At the same time my old webserver was not active anymore so i though i would try see how Parse worked with unity.

Since the game was originally made in unity 3.x when there was no sprites or dedicated 2d capabilities i did not clean up everything, same goes with the GUI has been redesigned. So i cleaned some of the code up and left the rest, it would definitely have been a hole different codebase if i made the game now from scratch.

Code can be found on Github